To be used for “Open Facilitator and Rolling Topic” Crowley Study Nights
- OPEN FACILITATION is where members and non-members can volunteer to be scheduled to facilitate a future session.
- ROLLING TOPIC is where attendees of the current session are free to nominate and vote for the topic of the following session.
Facilitator assigns a TIMEKEEPER (Timekeeping Instructions below)
7:05-7:07 Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. (Love is the law, love under will.)
Facilitator reviews the AGENDA & FORMAT with Attendees.
Facilitator to remind attendees to private message the Facilitator (during Segment 1) topic nominations for next session. (Can select from any text written by Aleister Crowley)
7:07-7:30 Segment 1
Facilitator reminds attendees to private message the Facilitator (during Segment 2) their vote for the topic for next session, and include if they want to volunteer to facilitate the next session.
7:35-7:50 Segment 2
7:50-7:55 Facilitator to Announce Topic and the volunteer Facilitator for Next Session.
Facilitator gives the HOST the topic details and name (or magical name if preferred) of the volunteer facilitator for the next session for the calendar. Note: 30 minutes of reading out loud is approximately 3,500 words. This may help when deciding chapters/pages for the Topic Details.
7:55-8:00 Farewells & Unstructured Time
Can always interject by saying the word “Time!”
7:07 It is time to commence the reading
7:35 It is time to commence the discussion
7:50 It is time to conclude the discussion and announce the topic for next week along with who will be facilitating next week’s session
[7:55 Farewells & Unstructured Time for Attendees]
8:00 Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. (Love is the law, love under will.)
It is time to conclude the study session. Feel free to remain for the Thelemic Showcase.
- Time Zone Conversion Table: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html
- House Rules Enforced by HOST: https://thelemarva.altervista.org/news/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TRVA_HOUSE_RULES_202007.pdf
- USGL Member Policy Statement: https://thelemarva.altervista.org/news/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/OTO_Membership_Policies.pdf